What camera app

mandi29221

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 4, 2013
Messages
378
Reaction score
203
Location
Seaford, De
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What camera app do you use to tank great pictures and videos of your tank? I have a galaxy S5. Yes I know it's old but it's all I have.
 
I use Snapseed to edit photos....does a great job at removing blues and balancing the rest of the colors. If you try it, just take any photo you took with your phone and set Warmth to +100 and Saturation to -25 (or whatever looks best for that particular picture).
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new