Jecod Eow vario wave maker how to connect to app?

  • Thread starter Thread starter pfoxgrover
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

pfoxgrover

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 7, 2012
Messages
245
Reaction score
136
Location
Lancaster, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm being forced to move away from apex profiles driving my powerheads through 0-10v so trying to use the jaboa app. Tons of conflicting info online. I can't get this one to connect to the app. Is it even supported by the app? Any help is approciated. If I mess with the we-Li button I can get a ( symbol to appear but that is about as far as I can get. Tried AP mode but the pump doesn't show up.
17754272825551428791815629213746.jpg

17754272825551428791815629213746.jpg
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new