What can I use to make a collage?

  • Thread starter Thread starter BillyC
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BillyC

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 20, 2011
Messages
1,011
Reaction score
25
Location
SLC, UT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to design a "banner" or simply just a long picture like you'd see at the top of sexycorals, or cherrycorals site. Something that I can use to show off chalices and scolys by overlapping, copying and pasting etc.

Any ideas?
 
The easiest thing for me to use was photoshop because it allowed me to save each picture after cropping and underlap or overlap pictures. Paint could also be used but it'll take 100x longer. There are so many options and tools with photoshop. Give it a try! :thumbup:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Reef2Reef Aquarium Forum mobile app
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new