What chu guys think?

Krzydmnd

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sweet! seeing a bare bottom that nice makes me consider it, but I feel like it'd sit around with a baster trying to keep it clean all day, lol.

OP
OP
Waynerock

Waynerock

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sweet! seeing a bare bottom that nice makes me consider it, but I feel like it'd sit around with a baster trying to keep it clean all day, lol.
It’s not that bad with the powerheads you can Make all the stuff build up in 1 spot. Back right corner for me and I just siphon it out weekly. I got lucky with that though after I got done aming the Power heads for the corals that back corner was the spot the crap chose the settle in. I love the way the coraline has covered the bottom glass. The way the jack o lantern is melting over the glass is so cool like the Bizarro Cyphastrea on the other side. I’ll tell you this first BB and it is hard to keep nutrients up. Always in the danger zone. My last two always had high levels and I used the same rock for this one which was 4 year old from the ocean live rock. Guess it was the sand. Thanks for lookin!

Tahoe61

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very impressive, nice big corals, placed perfectly.
What acro is middle of the tank up high?

OP
OP
Waynerock

Waynerock

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very impressive, nice big corals, placed perfectly.
What acro is middle of the tank up high?
It’s a ASD rainbow Mille I got end of last summer. It was such a small nub till at least November/December and grew super slow. Most of that growth is from February ever since I started dosing Red Sea AB+. On the right is a WD Someone gave me because it was leftover from fragging and only a few polyps. Thanks for lookin man!!

68C6631F-37EB-476B-ADCB-8C0153D6F2F7.jpeg

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.2%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 29 16.7%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.4%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 75 43.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back