What Cool fish are on your bucket list?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Dave-T

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was at the San Francisco aquarium last month and saw a peppermint angel. I didn't know what it was. I said to myself - "That's a cool looking fish!! I think I want one after my tank is set up!" Then looked it up and saw that they go for $30K. So, maybe not... But you did say bucket list!

mchans

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Achilles tang, quoyi parrotfish, moorish idol and coral cat shark. Parrot and idol I’ll probably never have due to the poor life span in captivity they seem to have. Been tempted to have a coral cat shark but would need to build a tank with more swimming room I think than my 310g mixed reef build is going to allow I think.
I’ve had my Quioyi over a year. No issues. Great eater and fun fish. Gets along with everyone.

mchans

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Parrotfish, Porcupine Puffer and a Humu Trigger. Build my first tank around having these three. Have them in a mixed reef. Zero issues with my coral.

salty150

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yellow belly regal angelfish, orange tail emperor angelfish, orange blueface angelfish, deep orange majestic angelfish, Golden butterfly...
Yes to ALL!

And also male Scribbled Angelfish; Orange Spotted Filefish (pair); Red Sea Sohal Tang; White Tail Bristletooth Tang.

KevinC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yellow belly regal angelfish, orange tail emperor angelfish, orange blueface angelfish, deep orange majestic angelfish, radiant wrasse, Achilles tang, powder blue tang, Golden butterfly, and nebula clownfish designed.
what's a orange blue face angelfish? Got a pic? I'm interested!

Jubei2006

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got them coming on the way. Three female Bellus angelfish to go with my male! Thanks TSM!

Attachments

• 20211029_125935.mp4
    29.6 MB

TheOldSalt

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want Tessellated Blenny, Carmine/Blackhead Blenny and Splendid Boxfish.

CincyReefer07

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve had my Quioyi over a year. No issues. Great eater and fun fish. Gets along with everyone.
It seems majority of people seem to struggle keeping them alive past the 2 year mark from all of the reading I’ve done. I’d love to have one, and hear from others that kept them healthy and eating beyond two years. I’ve read they just out of nowhere will stop eating

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 34 29.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 27 23.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back