What Cool fish are on your bucket list?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

pirate2876

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A couple radiant wrasse, some more bluestar leopards, a moorish idol, and an nice navarchus. Oh, and a nice, healthy bellus angel pair and maybe some latezoneatus clowns.

Eric Cohen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A couple radiant wrasse, some more bluestar leopards, a moorish idol, and an nice navarchus. Oh, and a nice, healthy bellus angel pair and maybe some latezoneatus clowns.
I have blue star leopards in stock and finished with qt. Nice batch.

Digitalfirex

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'd love to have a 180 gallon fowlr tank one day with a dogface, a trigger, a harlequin tusk, an eel, and a large non-reef-safe wrasse
I'm looking to see what I can put in a fowlr tank right now with a dwarf lionfish.

I was thinking puffer or trigger but like... I don't want to deal w buying claims lol

So far leaning towards an angel fish (emperor?) And like 2 tangs? (Purple tang and gold rimmed )

Cthulukelele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking to see what I can put in a fowlr tank right now with a dwarf lionfish.

I was thinking puffer or trigger but like... I don't want to deal w buying claims lol

So far leaning towards an angel fish (emperor?) And like 2 tangs? (Purple tang and gold rimmed )
How big is the tank?

Eric Cohen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You need to know the right people you can get em if your lfs has the right connections only problem right now is the collectors want $3200 for just a male.
Don't support that black market trade........Anyone who is selling indigenous fish to Hawaii is most likely doing it illegally. Unless these are old fish that have been in someones personal tank for years....and if you know fish, you would know instantly a conditioned fish compared to a newly "poached" one.

kados

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Small Miniatus Grouper for my fowlr. 200g with an 350g upgrade planned. Every Miniatus I see on Live Aquaria is already 8" - 10".. My LFS finally had a smaller one but was gone by the time I got there over a weekend.

Eric Cohen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Small Miniatus Grouper for my fowlr. 200g with an 350g upgrade planned. Every Miniatus I see on Live Aquaria is already 8" - 10".. My LFS finally had a smaller one but was gone by the time I got there over a weekend.
I also only have a really big one in stock at the moment, but if you add your email to the notification box on my site, it will send you an email when more come in. Or keep checking back....stock changes on the daily and this is a common fish we get often.

kados

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also only have a really big one in stock at the moment, but if you add your email to the notification box on my site, it will send you an email when more come in. Or keep checking back....stock changes on the daily and this is a common fish we get often.
Thank you Eric. I will certainly do that. Sent you a PM also whenever you get a chance.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 34 30.4%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 28 25.0%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 22.3%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 24 21.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back