What Coral is These?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hatcher
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Hatcher

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2021
Messages
9
Reaction score
9
Location
Fort Worth
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Newbe here, went to lfs and they had these as $12.99 assortment. The two young ladys didn't know what these were. Any information would be helpful. Thanks

20210529_220313.jpg 20210529_220240.jpg 20210529_220305.jpg 20210529_220228.jpg
 
Thanks I will research these and locate higher up in Biocube 32
 
Thanks I will research these and locate higher up in Biocube 32
If you have the newer LED biocube, they should be okay anywhere in the top two thirds of the tank (though I wouldn’t put them in the corner). What I’m guessing is that where ever you got them from didn’t have quite adequate lighting. They’ll be fine, they’ll just need a few weeks to color back up (most should either be sort of brownish, purplish, or green, but not that pale whitish color).
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new