What Coral is this?

EEE1986

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 12, 2024
Messages
101
Reaction score
32
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I picked up this coral from an LFS but there wasn’t really any identification on it. Would somebody be able to tell me what type of coral it is and its care requirements? I put it somewhere in the middle of my rockscape and it started to bleach a little bit on top. Any help would be much appreciated.

IMG_9541.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new