What coral is this?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Texas Rick
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Texas Rick

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 6, 2020
Messages
1,121
Reaction score
824
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, what kind of coral is this? I bought it but I haven’t seen no difference in it. This is the closest I can get to it before it starts to distort.

A6007B18-3CA0-42DA-99ED-F8C78A387176.jpeg
 
psammocora would be my guess
 
I too thinking psammocora coral. Addition of white lighting would really help to confirm
 
Bad picture but 100% not a cyphastrea. I’d also go with psammacora. It looks like it has the characteristic fuzziness.
 
Bad picture but 100% not a cyphastrea. I’d also go with psammacora. It looks like it has the characteristic fuzziness.
Yes, it appears fuzzy with the little orange spots
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new