What corals/anemone are these?

Baitboy

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 14, 2024
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
Pekin
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy, I'm new to this hobby and was wondering if anyone could help me identify what corals/anemone have hitchhiked on my live rocks. Thanks! <3

17104386148571991768863527256680.jpg 17104386431118689557906494526315.jpg
 
Thanks for helping. I had no idea what a majano was and was planning leave it in the tank. Also I tried to take a better picture of the other thing. Unfortunately my cameras not great so that's the best I can do.
 

Attachments

  • 17105174402205086037416702097429.jpg
    17105174402205086037416702097429.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 64
  • 17105175160611099342790694436260.jpg
    17105175160611099342790694436260.jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 57
Gotchya. Quick question, would a peppermint shrimp take care of the majano, too?
 
I agree, I was super excited when I first saw it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new