What corals do your angles not bother?

Williamson’s Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 7, 2018
Messages
3,990
Reaction score
1,722
Location
Brownstown
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I’ve set up a 6ft 135 tank just for fish I can’t have in my main mixed reef tank. I have a emperor, flame angle and a coral banded shrimp in it. A pair of clowns in Qt. I’m thinking some plating montis,chalice ...maybe smooth sps? what have you had luck keeping with them?
 
Birdsnest, montis, cyphastrea, chalices, pocilopora have all been uninteresting to my flame angel in my 40b.
Acans, mushrooms, scoly, goni’s, lobos, acros have been angel magnets.
 
Birdsnest, montis, cyphastrea, chalices, pocilopora have all been uninteresting to my flame angel in my 40b.
Acans, mushrooms, scoly, goni’s, lobos, acros have been angel magnets.
Nice! That’s what I’m looking for. . Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new