What did you buy this weekend?

  • Thread starter Thread starter RMS18
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

RMS18

I keep water chemistry as my hobby
View Badges
Joined
Aug 21, 2015
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
2,156
Location
The Shore
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked up these 3 new pieces today! How about you? Fish? Coral? Inverts?

1e6ec898fcb64bdea9256f856261f3db.jpg


Picture doesn't do justice, there's purple, dark blue, light blue and red.

4321c4ce79aef4556fbb2a35b8b85370.jpg


de08627e78471e141674593f70c50ff7.jpg


My shroom is in jail!
 
Last edited:
Guess I was the only one who had a good weekend lol [emoji23]
 
Last edited:
I ordered an AI Hydra 26 with controller for my new tank. Should be here Monday. :)
 
I have been searching all weekend for which lighting system to upgrade my tank to – I have not been able to pick one yet there are so many and I want to get the right one. Maybe even one that doesn't break the bank. [emoji16]I have a 30 gallon nano any advice?
 
Picked up these 3 new pieces today! How about you? Fish? Coral? Inverts?

1e6ec898fcb64bdea9256f856261f3db.jpg


Picture doesn't do justice, there's purple, dark blue, light blue and red.

4321c4ce79aef4556fbb2a35b8b85370.jpg


de08627e78471e141674593f70c50ff7.jpg


My shroom is in jail!
Beautiful! I got some from AquaSD I'll post Friday
 
If anyone asks these have been the tank for months.;)

I need an ID on orange chalice.

DSCN1519.JPG

DSCN1564.JPG
 
I have been searching all weekend for which lighting system to upgrade my tank to – I have not been able to pick one yet there are so many and I want to get the right one. Maybe even one that doesn't break the bank. [emoji16]I have a 30 gallon nano any advice?
I have a 30 gallon with 2 ai primes...

47677b91e19eaaae877b938cb6b1799e.jpg


Fish are in a qt for a ich breakout 30 days ago [emoji53]
 
[emoji31]bummer!
 
I have been searching all weekend for which lighting system to upgrade my tank to – I have not been able to pick one yet there are so many and I want to get the right one. Maybe even one that doesn't break the bank. [emoji16]I have a 30 gallon nano any advice?

I know, it's overwhelming right? The way I finally decided was by figuring what specific features or functions I wanted. Most important for me was controllability. I also wanted the lights to be able to ramp up/down and have moonlighting. Then I decided how much I was willing to pay. That narrowed it down to two for me. The Hydra 26 and one of the higher end Chinese black boxes. I read a ton of reviews. What finally made up my mind was deciding I wanted American made. If something goes wrong with the light I don't want to have to wait for parts or replacements to come all the way from China.
 
Fenbendazol :-)

1443461137409-171101608.jpg

Its no coral but sure saves them :-)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new