What did you buy this weekend?

  • Thread starter Thread starter RMS18
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
That does look similar i dont see pipes on it yet anyway if it helps it is an encrusting or i guess thats what you call it will get a better picture later

Thanx for the help guys :-)
 
Here's the stuff I picked up over the weekend. First of all the brightest green softie that I have ever seen in my life and a green-ish Cycloseris :)



 
Picked up a mated pair of Clarkii Clownfish for $25, SCORE!!!! I see them going on line for $135-155 a pair. Also got a Bubble Gum Mille, Purple Plasma and Sunset Mille. It was a good weekend.
 
Picked up two pieces of coral

Montipora digitata "does this have a name?" reddish polyps under blues also found a gorilla nipple zoa under the shell hitchiking

Some kinda zoa colony "id please"
Light green skirt pink inside orange mouth the polyp mat glows pink also under blues

Entire colony

Frag rock closeups

Pics dont do either justice

20151127_185337.jpg


20151127_185324.jpg


20151127_184857.jpg


20151127_185027.jpg


20151127_185216.jpg
 
A fire and ice rock. Finally managed to count them, 143. Some are scattered in other places on the rock

1448698191703.jpg
 
I got a Apex standard controller from BRS $472, expensive but worth it in the long run! Also got a Jeabo DP4 dosing pump and a Aquatic life booster pump for my Marine Depot 4 stage Rodi.
 
Wish I knew how to post pics from IPhone.

Got a beautiful pair of Golden Rhomboid Wrasses. They are awesome fish.
 
Wish I knew how to post pics from IPhone.

Got a beautiful pair of Golden Rhomboid Wrasses. They are awesome fish.
See that camera or paperclip icon on the app when posting? Click one of those, camera to take a pic and paperclip to attach a existing pic.
 
Next additions
Mushrooms
Red kind of green bubbly strip
Ricordea
some green bumpy shroom
Bright orange regular shroom not shown
Baby mushroom leather nubbin
Not sure the name of this one

20151203_200850.jpg


20151203_200938.jpg


20151203_201003.jpg


20151203_201040.jpg


20151203_200923.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new