What did you do to your reef today?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346792645.900151.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346792659.115815.jpg
 
Added some moonlights to my tank since my T5 setup didnt come with any and I added a Maxi jet 1200 "but I am gonna take it back cause its to big and just blows sand EVERYWHERE!!"

Once I get some more money I am going to get an MP10Wes since I really like them and I think itll help with some of the detritus that build up in certain areas and I am tired of blowing it out with a turkey baster
 
Put in 15 gallons of NSW and invented a new algae growing system but didn't build it yet. Just collecting parts.
 
Did a water change, replaced carbon, sucked bristleworms from the overflow and played with the powerheads.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new