What Did You Do Wrong With Your Tank/s ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 427HISS
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

427HISS

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 3, 2013
Messages
3,156
Reaction score
929
Location
Nebraska
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Be honest and come clean. lol :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

What did you do wrong with everything from products you bought, setting up your system from lights, your sump,... to fish, rock and corals ?
 
#1. Went into the hobby completely blind. I mean come on they're just salty fish right?
#2. I am the greatest plumber there ever was.
#3. More doodads, more technology = better tank.
#4. All fish like each other.
#5. R2R has all the answers.
#6. Built 3 or 4 aquariums now, and still make stupid mistakes, like let GF talk me into adding a fish on week 2.
#7. I was almost out of the hobby, but 1 dang fish survived.
#9. Darwinism is a real thing!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new