What did you get for Black Friday?

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,865
Reaction score
122,466
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I got sleep! :tongue:
 
AquaSD is having a black friday sale... it's the only store I'll be hitting today :)
 
Nothing today... I splurged all week...
My maimi
Maimi hurricane
Candle light acro
Lba grafted acro
Romells watermelon
Atl purple Godzilla
Og ice fire enchinata
Red dragon acro
Dustins deep water
Another radium w/ ballast.." adding another light to display"
And a inland db100 bandsaw....
WIFE IS GONNA KILL ME WHEN 6 PACKAGES SHOW UP THIS WEEK.....:(
 
I got sleep! :tongue:

+1

I did go do my grocery shopping today...places were packed...I participated a few years ago in the "Black Friday" deals...but the deals since just haven't been worth staying up all night.
 
Nothing today... I splurged all week...
My maimi
Maimi hurricane
Candle light acro
Lba grafted acro
Romells watermelon
Atl purple Godzilla
Og ice fire enchinata
Red dragon acro
Dustins deep water
Another radium w/ ballast.." adding another light to display"
And a inland db100 bandsaw....
WIFE IS GONNA KILL ME WHEN 6 PACKAGES SHOW UP THIS WEEK.....:(

Wow...pics when you get them
 
Holy moly! Go go, man!!

Nothing today... I splurged all week...
My maimi
Maimi hurricane
Candle light acro
Lba grafted acro
Romells watermelon
Atl purple Godzilla
Og ice fire enchinata
Red dragon acro
Dustins deep water
Another radium w/ ballast.." adding another light to display"
And a inland db100 bandsaw....
WIFE IS GONNA KILL ME WHEN 6 PACKAGES SHOW UP THIS WEEK.....:(
 
Only thing I got left that I want this week is a macro lens...
Not sure if I should buy a lens for my nikon d3000 or buy a whole new camera... I hate the way my camera doesn't have a live view through the screen... Kind of a pita to look threw that peephole lol....;)
 
Well since I work for a .com retailer I've been working all morning. I picked up some DI Resin from BRS at 30% off.

Looking for a hot deal on a Vortech if anyone sees one.
 
I was in checkout on socal tropical fish and it showed a discount but the total was still the same. I wasn't about to hit confirm with a wrong total.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new