What do I have here?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pete polyp
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
481036b0e44842b8674338970748de3f.jpg

My favorite hitchhiker
 
Now THAT'S a chiton, hey! I love critters.
 
It's a big one too. I found him while moving the tank. He was crawling around in the bottom of the cooler I was using
 
I haven't found anything cool lately. Now I spend my days skulking around eyeballing others' hitchhikers. I am hitchhiker depraved.
 
I so totally appreciate you taking more pictures!! Thank you!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new