What Do u Phtotograph?

I take pics of pretty much everything!
I have some great pics of Chicago that I need to dig up.

For now, enjoy Puerto Rico:
DSC_0143.jpg

DSC_0182.jpg

DSC_0185.jpg

DSC_0196.jpg

DSC_0260.jpg

DSC_0359.jpg
 
Beautiful Sonny!

Thanks!

The pictures were taken at the El Conquistador Resort on the east side of the island. The pictures of the beach and water were on the Resorts private island. I highly recommend the place!
 
Shot only with my Point and Shoot Canon (now broken down and retired) ....

Sutera2.jpg
SuteraNite.jpg


Petronas.jpg
Orchid.jpg

Malaysia's Petronas Twin Towers .... Wild Orchid ...

Zoa8.jpg
PoringVillage.jpg

Not a good shot ... Wild Zoas and somethin' else ....d'ya see it

IMG_6301.jpg
IMG_6328-1.jpg

Tip of Borneo .....



Paul
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new