What do you do for a living?

  • Thread starter Thread starter AJsTank
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Building contractor. Mold remediation contractor. Mold inspector commercial and residential. Crime and trauma scene decontamination specialist. That's what I do.
 
Filler operator at Samuel Adams brewery. Yes, in the business of making beer lol

I have a couple important questions for you... I don't drink but if I did it would be Sam Adams. Does it taste as good as the commercials make it look? The commercials make it look like an awesome place to work. A friend of mine was at some convention/seminar where the head guy for Sam adams(whatever his name is) reached in his briefcase and pulled out a beer and said some funny clever thing and then drank it.
 
Finishing my ba in chemistry, already have a degree in biology, and trying to get into a graduate program in marine biology or fisheries science.
 
I am an Outside Plant (OSP) Resident Engineer for a Fiber Optic Engineering Company. I design Fiber to the home networks for telephone companies, On site mapping, On site Project Management, and Government Compliance.
 
I am a graduate student working on my master's in marine biology. I tutor middle and high school (sometimes college) students in mostly math and science as my day job right now.
 
My M.S. is in Clinical Mental Health Counseling and I work as a crisis counselor in an educational therapeutic program. I am also looking to pick up another part time position in psychotherapy to continue to afford this hobby.
 
I have worked for Tropical and Marine fish suppliers, both retail and wholesale most of my life. Have also worked some in landscaping and construction. My wife passed away in May 2013... just trying to enjoy the hobby now the best that I can. :)
 
Manufacturing health and safety
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new