What do you do for work?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cameron
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Cameron

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 25, 2015
Messages
168
Reaction score
69
Location
Apple Valley, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reading someone's post about wanting to quit their job got me to wondering, what do you guys and gals all do for work?

I'm a Commercial, Fleet, and Internet Manager at a Chevrolet and Cadillac dealership in Southern California. Sitting at a desk in my office for most of the day gives me a decent amount of time to browse the forums, especially since my two year old doesn't give me much free time at home.
 
Estimator and Project Manager for a residential construction company. Being from the north my winters are slower so I spend my time on the forums.
 
Reverse mortgage specialist specifically aiding high net worth clients.
 
8bafe085eff0ca5cd4d993b07419447c.jpg

I turn a stack of steel and wood into this
 
Commercial Electrician.I help build schools, hospitals,office bldg.My past 3 yrs have been building hospitals from the ground up;
I am currently renovation /new construction Notre Dame Seminary In NOLA
 
i work as a product development engineer for a place that makes mountain climbing and backcountry ski equipment.
 
Process specialist at a water reclamation facility. Mainly RO units but also with UF, MF, ion exchange, and soda softening.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new