What do you do for work?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cameron
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Church Pastor and Forum Pastor! HA!
 
Electrician.
Currently a electrical, instrumentation & controls construction coordinator or a larger oil and gas producer
 
I am retired. Have been for about a year and a half. :)

But I did work as a union Heat and Frost Insulator out of local 7 in Seattle for 40 years.
 
Currently I work as an independent contractor for Pepperidge farms (like goldfish crackers) service 12 stores on a weekly basis. We will see how long this lasts though, it appears I've ticked off my boss today...

Goldfish??? I thought this was a reefer forum..... Lol jk
 
I write web and database software for online payment processing.
 
There's a fancy title, but I'm a Lab tech for water and wastewater treatment.
 
Last edited:

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new