What do you do for work?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cameron
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
WHAT!!!?? That is Blasphemy. Working (and I really hate to use that "W" word) is a means to an end.. And retiring is the end or goal. If you retire, you won, but if they have to carry you off your job, dead. Well. You lose. :eek:

I'm with you Paul...retiree wannabee
 
Last edited:
Owner driver concrete agitator truck.
Sydney Australia
6a159d4a3c402a6d4776c0f329d79db8.jpg
 
Last edited:
I work for the postal service, but I'm not lazy I swear hahaha. That's the stereotype right? I do have lazy Co workers though.
 
[QUOTEgorgeousvocean, post: 2484259, member: 40325"]I'm a general contractor w/ my own main focus on carpentry, finish carpentry mainly.
I mostly do stuff like this





But occasionally I get to build creative stuff like this



[/QUOTE]
Wow...gorgeous work, particularly the door!
 
I'm a commercial lending officer, security officer and risk manager closing in on retirement. My job is to know your business better than you do.
 
I'm a general contractor w/ my own main focus on carpentry, finish carpentry mainly.

Don't let Dave fool you. He builds pretty cool tank stands and canopies for those of us lucky to live in the same area as he does. He's done work on two of my stands, not to mention a beautiful mantle for our fireplace.

Bone screws and bone plates mostly. Starting in on knee and hip replacements.

I wonder if you machined the four screws and two plates I have in my neck. :)
 
My day job 6 days/week is the installation/sales of high-end car audio and electronics. I also own my own business which I'm trying to build into something that will pay the bills. I retrofit aftermarket gauges into clusters, dash panels etc.... mostly for imports, race cars etc.

IMG_4168 by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr

IMG_1157 by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr

IMG_2827 by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr

IMG_2221 by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr

IMG_3687 by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr

IMG_1658 by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr
 
Senior manager of corporate strategy and business development for the worlds largest pharmaceutical distributor

Try fitting that on a business card...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new