What do you do for work?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cameron
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I sell retail Aquarium fish , work for an aquarium fish wholesaler, study civil engineering at the University of Hawaii, and I'm also an assistant instructor for a Dan Zan Ryu Jujitsu school.
 
This is going to sound really lame coming from an Italian but I am a fresh pasta/ ravioli manufacturer

I am Sicilian and I think thats great. :p
 
Man of many hats. I work in the IT department of a college. I manage our CCTV, our AV equipment, write code for AV equipment, manage server, run our CSIS computer lab which has database, network, information secuirty, etc classes. Also anything else my boss kicks my way.
 
Mechanical Engineer, but essentially I'm a structures engineer. I work in R&D but also in the production environment on small, gas turbine propulsion engines. Immediate major applications of those which fall under my group are Military and Helicopter engines, such as the M1 Abrams, Chinook, Cobra, Huey, Bell 222, Agusta AW159, and Aermacchi M-346.
 
By day I'm a stay at home dad to 3 wonderful children, at night a janitor, and on the weekends I service aquariums and work at a LFS.
 
2ac81182e3b2c8e8bd96a1fbb2837245.jpg


Building New York underground.
 
Dang that's a long drive. I'm down in charlotte but work out of the Lowe's Corp office in mooresville.
3 yrs. ago I was 9mi away till they moved the shop
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new