What do you do for work?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cameron
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Yessir, 12 hour shifts. Use to be 6-6 rotating. But now we are working either 2am-2pm or 2pm-2am. Currently I'm on the 2am-2pm shift which isn't too bad once you get used to going to bed earlier on a work day.
 
2ac81182e3b2c8e8bd96a1fbb2837245.jpg


Building New York underground.

2nd Avenue Subway?
 
I work from home putting images on various surfaces, such as cell phone cases, mouse pads, mugs and a much more.

Also in the warm season we open our Radio Controlled offroad race track. You tube Tiltyard if you are interested in RC Cars.
 
I am a master plumber working on mostly commercial and industrial piping and process piping design and build. Things like water treatment and wastewater treatment
 
I am a catastrophic insurance adjuster, specializing in hurricanes. We also do commercial & commercial/residential Insurance appraisals (mostly condominiums here in FL). I also do mitigation reports and reserve studies (again mostly for condominium associations here in FL).
 
I'm everyone's favorite person to see, at least that's what I'm told, lol(hint of sarcasm)...I'm a dentist. Part time I'm a coach for kids baseball, basketball ball and football at the moment, lol.
 
I'm a full time student at the local state college and working 30hrs a week at the lfs. Shooting for my bachelors degree in business from FAU once I transfer. I love the variety of occupations I have read on here. It's awesome
 
Data communications specialist..a.k.a. Cable installation technician....a.k.a.... The cable guy..er girl.
I install cable, internet , and phone for the main cable provider in florida.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new