What do you do to support your reefing hobby?

I can get behind a career like that! :face-with-tears-of-joy:
It’s really boring it just sounds fun.

My job really is to play slot machines to make sure they are working properly. I’m a game test analyst for my states lottery commission.
 
It’s really boring it just sounds fun.

My job really is to play slot machines to make sure they are working properly. I’m a game test analyst for my states lottery commission.
Wait seriously lol! There really is a job for everything haha! :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
 
558BB261-7955-4FFA-9ABC-DFB661B2508A.jpeg
(some of you will get this, some of you may not….but I had to :face-with-hand-over-mouth:)
 
Active trader which means no reef until market corrects. Need that money to take advantage of the current opportunity and why stuck running test on a 20H. Becoming financially independent the current focus. Plus I’ll just build a bigger tank later :)
 
Active trader which means no reef until market corrects. Need that money to take advantage of the current opportunity and why stuck running test on a 20H. Becoming financially independent the current focus. Plus I’ll just build a bigger tank later :)
Any hot tips while the market is down?
 
Yes seriously. I’m sitting in a room with 60 slot machines that we use for testing.

I knew someone who did that a long time ago. He couldn't be within 500 feet of a casino I think?

I'm a video game designer working in research for a tech company.
 
I knew someone who did that a long time ago. He couldn't be within 500 feet of a casino I think?

I'm a video game designer working in research for a tech company.
I know there are several states have their own game testers. I am allowed to go to casinos but neither me nor anyone in my immediate family is allowed to gamble within the state. Which doesn’t matter because I wouldn’t anyway.
 
Any hot tips while the market is down?
I’m trading TQQQ. Big into tech. Not an investor and why I’d rather trade an index or sector ETF but do it with leverage to maximize profits. Although it also maximizes losses. No pain. No gain. Plus I’m currently seeing either recovery or another bear rally. Doesn’t matter. I bounce once it’s dropping and trade SQQQ and short the market. UVXY if it takes a crap.

The VIX is key for me. I’m not good at predicting the market but easy enough for me to interpret sentiment which is how I setup my swings. KISS I apply to the markets as well as reefing.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new