What do you do to support your reefing hobby?

You think that google cert is useful at all? Or better just to get CompTIA A+
Depends on what you want to do. If you want to be a developer and work with the cloud, learn html, css and javascript. Watch some udemy courses or youtube videos. . GCP Certification, Azure or AWS. Your knowledge will grow from here.

I am a full stack developer and this supports my hobby.
 
Unemployed gynecologist and freelance pharmacologist and occasional opportunist if the back door is unlocked. Otherwise I sometimes telework for the government and would have retired if COVID had not opened the back door for my current situation. Public servant and philanthropist with taxpayers money, it’s a small business but it keeps me from going home more than I would like if I liked being at home.
Please vote for me if I run again.
 
Last edited:
So, which is it gynecologist or back door opportunist?! :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: Sorry, couldn’t help myself.:face-in-clouds:
That’s how I got into it myself :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :cool:
 
I'm a candy striper.

Cat Nurse GIF
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new