What do you do to support your reefing hobby?

Engineer here. Not the cool kind who drive trains though...

I'm a software developer turned business owner. We create and implement ERP solutions on the Microsoft Dynamics platform. I still code around 80% of my time because that's what I love to do.

You haven't ever written a tool to tie Dynamics PMS costing tables to SAP Concur Solutions have you?
 
Dentist. I’m mostly retired but do some community volunteer work and international mission work.

IMG_1156.jpeg
 
I’m convinced that the Microsoft Office is the home of the AntiChrist Church and the last step of “civilization” before the end of the millennium. IT is written?
Anti-Christ is right up my alley, too bad I’m an Apple guy.
 
Director of Tech at a small Commercial Real Estate / Architecture company. We do reality capture of existing buildings to provide 2D plans and 3D models. www.contoured.com

Wife has a children's headwear / accessory company. www.topknots.co

Ive also been messing around with print on demand / dropshipping. www.foolishwizard.com
 
I own a lawn maintenance/irrigation business. I'm also a regular at multiple plasma and sperm banks and I also work security at multiple convenience stores chasing tweakers away... Before that I was a Golf Course Superintendent for many years. I got my degree from Spangler U.
 
I sell little plastic bags full of a distinct white powder. First bag is free.........................ohh,sorry. Having a new tank fantasy day dream.
Just kidding folks. Project Manager for an architectural firm.

What type of architecture? Commercial? Resi?
 
I own a lawn maintenance/irrigation business. I'm also a regular at multiple plasma and sperm banks and I also work security at multiple convenience stores chasing tweakers away... Before that I was a Golf Course Superintendent for many years. I got my degree from Spangler U.
Where were you a superintendent at? Dayton Ohio?

corey
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new