What Do You Do?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reef Pets
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Controll Officer for a Swiss Bank. There will be no new corals w/bounus $ this year...... Ouch!
 
pipefitter. its like heating and cooling we do everything really in a building for maintenance. from light industrial to stadiums.
 
I help run a LFS. 1 last class and I'll have my B.S. in geology... then hopefully a salary job if I can find one.... anywhere... lol
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new