What do you feed your torch coral ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Theo15
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Theo15

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2017
Messages
1,329
Reaction score
534
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dacc2dbd6b86997ce0a96360bcea21f7.jpg

I just fed my torches mysis shrimp ,I was curious to what you guys feed your torches or do you feed at all?
 
I feed mysis, bloodworms, blackworms and my own homemade food.
I get a great feeding response with all of them from everything except my heliofungia. The only thing my helio will eat is bloodworms.
I don't have euphyllia at the moment, but in the past they've accepted those foods too :)
 
I feed mysis, bloodworms, blackworms and my own homemade food.
I get a great feeding response with all of them from everything except my heliofungia. The only thing my helio will eat is bloodworms.
I don't have euphyllia at the moment, but in the past they've accepted those foods too :)
Cool !, glad to know ,I always feed my torches a mix of mysis shrimp, selcon, sea chem reef plus, zoo plankton and vita chem , I let the mysis soak this mixture up and I feed directly to the mouths ,they gobble it up so quickly lol [emoji1]
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new