What do you frag with your bandsaw?

If you are buying a new one buy the Reefkeepers. I was told that they built this new saw because the salt was tearing up the DB 100. I was also told that they were going to stop warranting the 100s if used for frags.
 
Not sure if you are joking or not, but I really do frag choco starfish with my Inland.


Also, I'm not sure where all the other saws are made, but the Inland is made in the USA, right here in Michigan. Hope that doesn't hurt their sales now LOL


100% serious. I used to use a razorblade but I got sick of cleaning starfish much out of my cartridge holder.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new