What do you look for?

Sharkboy9999901

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 20, 2015
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wondering what you guys and girls look for when Buying coral. What frag plugs do you like? In bags or in the pee cups or other? When buying online how do you like it packed? Any thing else that you like or don't like would be great and vary help full.
 
I prefer mine in bags. Don't seem like you can get much water in those cups. I prefer rubble over plugs but that may be just me.
 
A lot of retailers have gone to specimen cups and have had great success. I've received them both ways. If small, I would use cups. Rubble or plugs depend on person and where it's going in tank. I like med plugs with base that fits into frag rack. I cut off bottom if I want flat plug to glue. Use Vortech glue!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new