What do you suppose these are?

  • Thread starter Thread starter bdif
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bdif

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 27, 2020
Messages
18
Reaction score
9
Location
Riverside, ca
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve found 4 of these pea sized things in DT. Polyps look identical to my green pocili frag but gotta be something else, right? I can’t figure out what the heck they are, but it’s gone from 1 to 4.
6B645A42-78E2-405D-ADC4-EADFC7F65DD6.jpeg
8E1A1103-D8D8-4B45-B868-A44D8586F4E2.jpeg
 
Pocci is supposedly very successful with polyp bailout. I bet you're right in thinking babies
 
Yep... it’s pronounced impossible-pora because it’s impossible to get rid of ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new