What do you suppose these are?

  • Thread starter Thread starter bdif
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bdif

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 27, 2020
Messages
18
Reaction score
9
Location
Riverside, ca
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve found 4 of these pea sized things in DT. Polyps look identical to my green pocili frag but gotta be something else, right? I can’t figure out what the heck they are, but it’s gone from 1 to 4.
6B645A42-78E2-405D-ADC4-EADFC7F65DD6.jpeg
8E1A1103-D8D8-4B45-B868-A44D8586F4E2.jpeg
 
Pocci is supposedly very successful with polyp bailout. I bet you're right in thinking babies
 
Yep... it’s pronounced impossible-pora because it’s impossible to get rid of ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new