What do you think about my nano reef

cocowizzz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 31, 2018
Messages
160
Reaction score
215
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My tank is 7 months old it's my first reef tank.
565143910.jpeg
565143879.jpeg
565143889.jpeg
 
Awesome for that young AND your 1st reef!!
Yes first ever I have had planted tanks and regular freshwater stuff. Then my wife suggested I do coral cause there pretty haha now I'm sure she wishes she didn't haha

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using REEF2REEF mobile app
 
Very nice! Would like to hear more details
Well it was a ten gal but last month was the tank sale at petco. So I changed to a 20 gal about a month ago now. I got a little diatom outbreak but it's mellowing out now I blame it on not having enough rodi water so I finished up with two water. Oh well umm most of my coral I purchased off Craigslist i didn't pay over 30 for any one of those corals. I have 3 clowns 1 damsles and 1 fire tail goby that all get along very well. I run it all with two hob filters and one hydor 240.

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using REEF2REEF mobile app
 
Wow the tank looks great and the torch and frogspawn look extremely healthy!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new