What do you think? Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pita
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Pita

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 15, 2020
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do you think is wrong? to me she looks stuck , she has looked like this for two days. Should i worry? What can I do? Help.

image.jpg
 
how long have you had ,how old is tank,looks ok
 
hi welcome to the reef ,keep a close eye on her brown stuff coming out of mouth when closed is poop,watch for any deteriation before worrying white stringy ,well lets not worry now ,make sure paramaters are ok ,keep us updated,any probs pics here 24-7 help ,best wishes ,happy reefing
 
hi guys you should post a thread in the meet and greet forum meet the reef you are going to love it here
 
Hello, we had her about a week, tank a couple of months
I guess I
hi welcome to the reef ,keep a close eye on her brown stuff coming out of mouth when closed is poop,watch for any deteriation before worrying white stringy ,well lets not worry now ,make sure paramaters are ok ,keep us updated,any probs pics here 24-7 help ,best wishes ,happy reefing
 
I just don’t know this is today...

image.jpg image.jpg
 
hi it does look iffy ,don't give up yet ,keep close eye on watch for deterioration ,falling apart ,letting go floating around,as signs ,keep us posted here 24-7 best wishes,watching
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new