• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

What do you think this is worth?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Noah25
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Noah25

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 28, 2026
Messages
31
Reaction score
18
Location
Bowling Green, KY
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! I hope you are haveing a wonderful day! I bought this 36 gallon curved front tank in January without anything with it. I added all the live rock, light, fish, coral, and the filter. After a lost battle with some type of string algae I am ready to part with it. It has a new viparspectra reef light, new fluval 307 canister filter, 55lbs of live rocks, and various corals and fish. How much do you think it is worth and how/where would you sell it?



20260831_183108.jpg
 
Last edited:
Another reason I am getting rid of it is because I do not have time to clean out that one and my other 75 gallon saltwater tank also. I decided to just keep the 75 gallon.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new