What do you think..

Douglas Wattier

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 2, 2017
Messages
97
Reaction score
58
Location
Low Country SC
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My RBTA seems to be deflating on one side... Been like this for a few days, and posting a pic of my second nem who is doing fine.

nem1.jpg


nem2.jpg
 
It has a rock face all to itself, only thing i can think of is there is something chemistry going on that I can't test for but I would think both nems would be bothered, or something is pestering it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new