What do you use for AWCs?

OP
OP
J

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've looked at those and they look awesome but the price is pretty up there for me compared to a 4 head doser. I'd like to know how yours is working out for you though, likes... dislikes???

smcquary

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is arriving tomorrow and plan to get it set up next week so I'll let you know how it goes. It also is an ATO so for everything it does its a pretty good package.

OP
OP
J

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is arriving tomorrow and plan to get it set up next week so I'll let you know how it goes. It also is an ATO so for everything it does its a pretty good package.

Awesome I'd love to hear some initil feed back on it anyway. I do have a Tunze 3155 for ATO purposes. And when I say it's pricey I mean for me specifically ($199.99 US = $259.98 CDN + probably $50 in shipping + $60 For border fees and taxes equals $369.98 for me). Let me know if its still worth it if you had to pay that price:)

smcquary

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Autoaqua Smart AWC is awesome and works great. Very easy to install and configure. The controller is small and touchscreen and very easy to use. So far I have just initiated the water changes manually getting amount changed adjusted, but getting ready to schedule it to automatically change 1% of my water daily as I have it dialed in. It is worth it at twice the price. Made my life much easier.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 11 8.5%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 21 16.3%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 87 67.4%
  • Neither.

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.9%
Back