What do you use for cable management?

  • Thread starter Thread starter CyberGuy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
i am thinking of using a plastic rain gutter and mount it up high under the stand, with enough room so I can easily add or remove cords, and not have to worry about trying to get plug ends through a pipe or cable square tubes etc...
 
I try to use zip ties but after re-doing wiring frequently its still a mess. So I've found the best solution is to shut the doors on my stand and here is the important part....not post pictures of it online.

I am a little (or maybe a lot) envious of people who have these show quality sumps though.
 
I use a stainless wood screw, strew it through the Velcro to the stand. Works great
I have ceramic coated screws and I strap them to my return pipe to keep them straight.
I had a bunch of ceramic coated screws so they were free lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new