What do your current upgrade plans look like?

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know for a lot of us, we are always planning on making upgrades to our tank. Maybe it is upgrading our tank to a bigger size, or the lighting for our tank. I am curious to know what are your current upgrades plans for your tank, if you have any!

One thing I think about sometimes is adding another rock structure behind the main one. Something tall and narrow. Idk part of me doesn't want to clog up swimming lanes but seeing all the space I have back there makes me want to fill it in a bit

RocketEngineer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Short term? Finally get my system going. My display tank arrived before COVID. It took 18 months to get it from my shed to the stand. Another 6 months to glue up the rockwork. At this point, just getting to the fish stage will be an accomplishment.

Long term? Convince my wife to remove a load bearing wall to combine two rooms for a bigger display. We’ve been in the house 5 years now and she still says no. I’m patient.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 31.7%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 24.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 26.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back