What does your plate coral look like?

They can and will move if they aren't happy where they are. Don't keep putting them back, let them stay where they like.
 
I love plate corals too, I had a really nice green and pink one years ago (sorry no pics). I definitely want a couple in my new tank, just starting to stock with corals.
 
My favorite coral!

Screenshot_2017-01-06-13-13-23.png
 
Ooops, no it looked purple to me with green polyps which is what mine is. Must be the same species though as the rim looks identical to mine.
 
One of my favorite corals! He eats like a pig. just about anything that brushes his tentacles. i spot feed a mix of krill, mysis, clam, and cyclopes once a week and it gets a little by catch just about every day when the fish eat. just over 7" across and i've had it about a year
FB_IMG_1477378094041.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new