What does your tank look like?

MauiAnglerReef

I Love Frogfish
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2025
Messages
499
Reaction score
414
Location
Maui, HI
What state or country do you live in
Hawaii
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m bored, so send a picture of your tank. I’m excited to see what you all have in your aquariums! Here’s a picture of my Angler named Sushi. He’s super cute!
IMG_0538.jpeg
 
I’m bored, so send a picture of your tank. I’m excited to see what you all have in your aquariums! Here’s a picture of my Angler named Sushi. He’s super cute!
IMG_0538.jpeg
Aww Sushi is adorable! Angler fish always are!
 
I’m bored, so send a picture of your tank. I’m excited to see what you all have in your aquariums! Here’s a picture of my Angler named Sushi. He’s super cute!
IMG_0538.jpeg

Awesome fish! Here’s one of my tanks. There wasn’t much planning involved in it. It’s my happy little accident. 🙂

IMG_9096.jpeg
IMG_9348.jpeg
IMG_9349.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new