What does your tank look like?

Mine really plain šŸ˜” need to get my coral life going…
2720DFBB-400F-4BF0-AC40-409E8CB1F4E1.jpeg
 
Maybe I’m going to slow, tank is around 2 now and definitely need to add more
You are going at the speed you are comfortable with, and there is nothing wrong with that!
 
Eels sticking out of the rocks all over šŸ˜‚
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9797.jpeg
    IMG_9797.jpeg
    189.4 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_9796.jpeg
    IMG_9796.jpeg
    202.7 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_9795.jpeg
    IMG_9795.jpeg
    216.5 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_9709.png
    IMG_9709.png
    370.7 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_9710.png
    IMG_9710.png
    760.4 KB · Views: 73
In Hawaii a lot of species are off limits for no reason. Might be an environmental thing, but all eels are illegal.
Oh… wow I follow like 4 pages on instagram in Hawaii with eels! I didnt know they were not allowed 😦
 
Maybe they are legal and I’m missing something… I’ll look into it
It may be a way to minimize the risk of a non-native species getting in to the environment. I know there are eels in the Hawaiian waters but not sure which ones.

I didnt realize it was not legal to have corals. I know I have seen pics of tanks from there with corals.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new