What eats Tritoniopsis elegans (soft/leather eating nudibranch)

  • Thread starter Thread starter cmross13
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cmross13

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 15, 2020
Messages
168
Reaction score
124
Location
Wheeling, WV
What state or country do you live in
West Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been googling for hours and can’t find an answer but I just spotted two of these suckers in my tank last night and picked them out but I fear the “noodle” looking things they left behind are eggs. Can I just plop a wrasse in there or something to eat them as they are hatching? I’d rather not pull every rock and coral out and scrub them. Not just because of the actual work but because of the stress on the corals and ecosystem.
 
That’s why I was hoping to hear. Unfortu my DT is in the middle of a fishless Ich treatment cycle but I’d rather risk it and stick the wrasse in there to eradicate the nudi problem them I can put it in the QT and start waiting again lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new