What eel?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mesicard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mesicard

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2022
Messages
10
Reaction score
28
Location
Castle rock
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, got my 180 project finally done and going for a mean aggressive predator tank. Came across this guy today. LFS says chainlink but I'm dubious. Any ideas????

20220109_114746.jpg 20220109_114738.jpg
 
Not a chainlink, looks like from the gymnothorax genus, a fang tooth eel. Not one of the known smaller fang tooths, so I would steer clear unless you plan to keep them alone.

​

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new