Sep 14, 2024 #1 Tommy's Reef Valuable Member View Badges Joined Jan 22, 2016 Messages 1,167 Reaction score 504 Location Katy Rating - 100% 1 0 0 Did he leave the hobby? His website don't work no more.
Sep 15, 2024 #2 tbrown Cronies #3?? Heathens' Coffee Snob??? View Badges Ultimate Member Reef Squad Reef Squad Leader Excellence Award Reef Tank 365 R2R App User Article Contributor Hospitality Award Rock Pool Reef Keepers My Tank Thread My Aquarium Showcase Joined Nov 22, 2019 Messages 83,415 Reaction score 229,698 Location Peoria, AZ Rating - 100% 2 0 0 I think it was about a year ago. He was dealing with some family health issues is what it sounded like.
I think it was about a year ago. He was dealing with some family health issues is what it sounded like.
Sep 15, 2024 #3 OP OP Tommy's Reef Valuable Member View Badges Joined Jan 22, 2016 Messages 1,167 Reaction score 504 Location Katy Rating - 100% 1 0 0 O wow
Sep 25, 2024 #4 MrRyan112977 Active Member View Badges Joined May 12, 2016 Messages 181 Reaction score 160 Location Clearwater What state or country do you live in Florida Rating - 0% 0 0 0 That's too bad; he was really nice. I used to live in Charleston and hang around his shop. He was a reserved guy but he knew his stuff, and he was always ready to share info with me.
That's too bad; he was really nice. I used to live in Charleston and hang around his shop. He was a reserved guy but he knew his stuff, and he was always ready to share info with me.
Sep 25, 2024 #5 OP OP Tommy's Reef Valuable Member View Badges Joined Jan 22, 2016 Messages 1,167 Reaction score 504 Location Katy Rating - 100% 1 0 0 Yeah he had some chalices I haven't seen in the hobby for a long time. I guess they'll only be a memory now unfortunately
Yeah he had some chalices I haven't seen in the hobby for a long time. I guess they'll only be a memory now unfortunately