What fish could have possibly done this

  • Thread starter Thread starter mredwin25
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I’ve had good success with the standard blue streak; had one for over 6 years before it somehow found its way through the screen top. Also have kept the red sea cleaner, though it eats coral polyps as an adult ..... oops. Would love to try the Hawaiian, but that is apparently much harder.
 
We’re going to need a bigger boat...! Sorry, I had to say that.
As stated above, you really don’t have anything that could take out a bite radius such as the one on your fish. Hawkfish can be aggressive but not to that extreme. So, it looks like, your Wrasse died and then inverts and fish began to eat your fish.
 
We’re going to need a bigger boat...! Sorry, I had to say that.
As stated above, you really don’t have anything that could take out a bite radius such as the one on your fish. Hawkfish can be aggressive but not to that extreme. So, it looks like, your Wrasse died and then inverts and fish began to eat your fish.
Yup I realized that
 
Bobbit Worms are nasty and they look like something right out of “Star Wars”! Fortunately, I have never encountered nor heard or anyone having them in their tank. Mantis Shrimp in a worm form...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new