What fish for my tank ?

Anthygod

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys ,
I got a Aqua Medic Armatus XD 300 it’s 75 x 65 x 55 cm or About 30 x 25,6 x 21,7 Inch .

how many fish should/ can I add and what type ?is any tang type ok for that size ? So what Fish would you guys add ?
Thank you very much :)

Big G

captain dunsel
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!

Too small for a permanent tang tank. They really need to stretch their fins a bit.

NeptuneRjo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to r2r! That's a great tank size!

Personally I'd recommend any flasher wrasses. My favorites are the McCosker's flasher wrasse and the Fillamented flasher wrasse.

OP
OP
Anthygod

Anthygod

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to r2r! That's a great tank size!

Personally I'd recommend any flasher wrasses. My favorites are the McCosker's flasher wrasse and the Fillamented flasher wrasse.
Thank you very much ! I am happy that it is so wide :) ok great thank you I just looked them up they look incredible !

NeptuneRjo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you very much ! I am happy that it is so wide :) ok great thank you I just looked them up they look incredible !
They are very beautiful fish indeed! Just remember for most of the species only the males have the flashy colors and fins. Is this tank going to be fish only or will you be keeping coral?

OP
OP
Anthygod

Anthygod

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!

Too small for a permanent tang tank. They really need to stretch their fins a bit.
Do you think there is any small type of tang and isn’t it good that the tank is 65 wide also ?

OP
OP
Anthygod

Anthygod

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are very beautiful fish indeed! Just remember for most of the species only the males have the flashy colors and fins. Is this tank going to be fish only or will you be keeping coral?
yeah just saw that I will look out for that ! I want to make it a LPS tank because atm I just got 1g5 Xr15 blue but upgrading later to a second one :)

NeptuneRjo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Might I also suggest neon blue cleaner goby. They'll keep your fish clean and are nice looking. From the ones I've seen they seem pretty active as well.

Last edited:

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 26.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 33.1%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 41 30.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back