What fish for my tank ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anthygod
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Anthygod

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
124
Reaction score
45
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys ,
I got a Aqua Medic Armatus XD 300 it’s 75 x 65 x 55 cm or About 30 x 25,6 x 21,7 Inch .

how many fish should/ can I add and what type ?is any tang type ok for that size ? So what Fish would you guys add ?
Thank you very much :)
 
Welcome to R2R!

Too small for a permanent tang tank. They really need to stretch their fins a bit.
 
Welcome to R2R!

Too small for a permanent tang tank. They really need to stretch their fins a bit.
Ok Good to know thank you ! What fish would you add ?
 
Welcome to r2r! That's a great tank size!

Personally I'd recommend any flasher wrasses. My favorites are the McCosker's flasher wrasse and the Fillamented flasher wrasse.
 
Welcome to r2r! That's a great tank size!

Personally I'd recommend any flasher wrasses. My favorites are the McCosker's flasher wrasse and the Fillamented flasher wrasse.
Thank you very much ! I am happy that it is so wide :) ok great thank you I just looked them up they look incredible !
 
Thank you very much ! I am happy that it is so wide :) ok great thank you I just looked them up they look incredible !
They are very beautiful fish indeed! Just remember for most of the species only the males have the flashy colors and fins. Is this tank going to be fish only or will you be keeping coral?
 
Welcome to R2R!

Too small for a permanent tang tank. They really need to stretch their fins a bit.
Do you think there is any small type of tang and isn’t it good that the tank is 65 wide also ?
 
They are very beautiful fish indeed! Just remember for most of the species only the males have the flashy colors and fins. Is this tank going to be fish only or will you be keeping coral?
yeah just saw that I will look out for that ! I want to make it a LPS tank because atm I just got 1g5 Xr15 blue but upgrading later to a second one :)
 
Might I also suggest neon blue cleaner goby. They'll keep your fish clean and are nice looking. From the ones I've seen they seem pretty active as well.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new