What fish is this?

Devan Patel

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 19, 2022
Messages
367
Reaction score
119
Location
USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I used to have this fish but completely forgot the name can someone tell me what it is called?

IMG_2065.jpeg
 
Looks like a Tomini tang…but will likely need more blue light to confirm….

Just kidding. Turn off the blue lights and it will likely be a tomini tang 98% sure
 
How big is it? Looks like a yellow tail Damsel.
 
Looks like a Tomini tang…but will likely need more blue light to confirm….

Just kidding. Turn off the blue lights and it will likely be a tomini tang 98% sure
Thank you this was my uncles tank and I couldn’t reach him so I decided to post on here!
 

Attachments

  • recorded-4896214189593.mp4
    7.5 MB
Bristletooth was the name I was looking for
Tomini Tangs are a type of bristle tooth tangs

Your video doesn’t work either by the way. You need to post a YouTube vid.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new